We hope you are delighted with the goods and service you receive from our sellers and so do they. If you do need to return an item then please contact your seller within 14 days of receipt of your order to request to return or exchange an item.
Please just note that there are a couple of things to be aware of:
Unless damaged or faulty the following items cannot be returned or refunded;
1. Perishable products, including food and flowers .
2. Items made to your specific requirements, personalised or made to a bespoke requirement, except where you have selected from pre-determined options or standard customisation offered to all customers by the maker.
3. Items sold with a hygienic seal eg cosmetics where the seal is not intact.
Please do not destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, until you have spoken to the seller and clarified that doing so would not affect any refund or replacement you may be entitled to.
How to contact your Maker
1) Sign into your account, next click ‘My Account” at the top of the page, then select Orders.
2) Select the relevant order and click Contact the Maker
3) Send a message to the seller informing them of the issue and letting them know if you would like a refund or a replacement item. Please complete the comment box explaining the reasons for your return as this will speed up the process.
4) The Maker will receive your message and respond within 48 hours.
5) If for any reason you are do not receive a response please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning an item
Goods must be returned in their original selling condition and should ideally be in the original packaging. Please package the item appropriately to ensure it arrives safely.
We recommend you use a ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage as our Makers cannot accept liability for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit.
Unless the goods are deemed defective or damaged, the buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to the seller.
Once a refund has been agreed, as the Makers payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card within 14 days of return.